3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup is a pressurized (H/O) hard cup and collar set that supports and holds 3M™ PPS™ flexible liner used in the 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system. This product is intended for use in place of metal cups on most pressure spray guns. Available sizes include Mini - 6 oz. and Large - 28 oz. cups.
- Pressurized hard cups and collars use with 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system
- Designed to efficiently spray thick, high viscosity liquids
- 3M™ PPS™ is an all-in-one disposable solution for measuring, mixing, filtering, and spraying of paint materials
- System enables the painter to consistently spray at 90° to the part, no matter the part orientation (even upside down)
- The all-in-one solution reduces the chance of outside contamination and reduces paint consumption
- PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by 50%
- System delivers improved quality, lower material cost, less solvent consumption, improved productivity, less mess and easier use
What can you tell me about 3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup, 16124?
The 3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup is a high-quality, pressure-rated cup designed for use with paint spray guns.
How much fluid does the large size of the 3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup hold?
The large size of the 3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup holds up to 28 fluid ounces or approximately 828 milliliters.
How many cups come in one box and case of this product?
This product consists of one cup per box and two cups per case.
Is there any warranty provided by the company on these cups?
Yes. We provide our customers with a highly reliable limited lifetime warranty on all our products, including these pressure cups.
3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Paint Pressure Cup, Collar and Air Hose is a specially designed product that allows you to spray thick high-viscosity liquid material with the 3M™ Accuspray™ HGP Spray Gun. This product is compatible with original PPS™ lids and liners. The pressure cup works by forcing air through the air hose to collapse the liner and push out the paint material.
Unlike conventional aluminum or other metal paint cup systems, the PPS™ system eliminates the need to mix paint in extra cups and filter it into a paint reservoir. This means that you waste less material. To use the PPS™ system, simply place a liner in the reusable paint cup, mix the material, snap on the lid, attach the locking collar and you’re ready to spray. With a fresh lid and liner for each mix, there’s less risk of outside contamination.
The 3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Paint Pressure Cup, Collar and Air Hose can help you increase productivity in prep and cleanup time by as much as 50%. Additionally, you can use up to 70% less cleaning solvent over conventional paint cup systems. This product is a great choice for anyone looking to save time and money while achieving high-quality results.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_3mtm ppstm midi broc