Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc is a general purpose disc made of a durable, tough web and is designed to effectively clean, deburr, denib/defuzz, and achieve satin finishes. The durable, non-woven, open-web construction resists loading and runs cool to keep the abrasives cutting at a consistent rate throughout the life of the disc.
- Durable open-web disc deburrs, denibs/defuzz, and cleans a wide variety of metals
- Conformable disc with wear-resistant edge provides consistent finishes and long disc life
- Can be stacked to expand use or cover larger surface areas
- Load resistance extends cut rate throughout the life of the disc
- Tough, non-woven material allows heavy-duty use
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
What type of surface can the 3M Scotch-Brite High Strength Disc be used on?
The 3M Scotch-Brite High Strength Disc is versatile and can be used on a variety of surfaces including metals, plastics, and woods.
How many discs are included in each package?
Each package comes with ten (10) 6 inch diameter x 1/4 inch thick abrasive discs.
Is the VFN grade suitable for high-pressure applications?
Yes! The very fine (VFN) grade ensures a consistent finish while still providing effective material removal making it perfect for high-pressure applications.
Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc
Conformability is a key feature of the Scotch-Brite™ High Strength Disc, enabling it to effectively work on irregular surfaces and reach tight areas without causing any damage to the base material. This versatile disc can be used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench motor to condition larger areas, such as bar grates, louvers, vents, and tracks.