Scotch® Filament Tape 8916V Clean Removal is specifically designed to hold appliance parts and other consumer goods in place during manufacturing and shipping. Reinforced with continuous glass-yarn filaments, this blue, high-performance tape provides high adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, but removes cleanly and is stain resistant on some finishes.
- Blue, filament-reinforced tape provides high-tensile strength and resists nicks, abrasion and moisture
- Designed for temporary holding applications such as holding appliance parts and other consumer goods together during manufacture and shipping
- Adhesive offers clean removal and stain resistance on some finishes
- Synthetic rubber adhesive bonds easily to most fiberboard, plastics and metal surfaces
- Glass yarn filaments add strength for box closing, bundling and more
- Able to withstand rough shipping and handling conditions
|Center Hole Diameter
What makes 3M's Scotch® Filament Tape 8916V unique?
3M's Scotch® Filament Tape 8916V is known for its high strength, multi-layer film backing and high quality adhesive that provides a secure hold on various surfaces.
Can this tape be used for heavy-duty applications?
Yes! This tape has excellent resistance to nicks, abrasion, moisture and scuffing, making it suitable for heavy-duty applications including bundling and reinforcing of medium/heavy materials.
What are the dimensions of this tape and how many rolls come in each case?
This blue filament tape measures 12 mm wide by approximately 55 meters long with a thickness of .068mm (or) "6.8 mil". Each case contains about 72 rolls of this fantastic tape that you will love working with!
Scotch® Filament Tape 8916V Clean Removal provides a reliable solution for temporary holding appliance parts and consumer goods during manufacture and shipping. Constructed with a blue, filament-reinforced, polypropylene backing, this tape is abrasion, moisture, scuff and break resistant, even if nicked or punctured. Its multi-layer synthetic-rubber adhesive system is specially formulated to provide high adhesion, stain resistance and clean removal on some surfaces. The synthetic adhesive bonds well to a variety of surfaces commonly used in packaging, such as corrugated cardboard, fiberboard, plastic and metals.Recommended Applications
- Temporary holding and attachment applications
3M's line of filament-reinforced tapes and strapping tapes are high strength, reliable and affordable solutions that give you product and package integrity. For closing boxes, stabilizing pallets, bundling and reinforcing; securing appliance components during transport and easy-open tear strips, these high strength tapes provide important benefits for manufacturers of piping, metal products, furniture, appliances, automotive parts, sporting goods, as well as food and beverage processors.