3M™ Cloth Belt 361F provides you with durability and consistent performance for grinding, blending, deburring, and finishing on all metals, including stainless steel. This belt makes an excellent choice for stainless steel coil finishing, where flexibility, durability, and heat-resistance are needed.
- Durable aluminum oxide abrasive grains cut fast and perform well on many surfaces
- Tough polyester backing provides consistent results in medium-pressure applications
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under pressure, heat, and water
- Construction is ideal for grinding sheets and coils, and for centerless and backstand applications
- Suitable for wet and dry applications
|Width||9 in||228.6 mm|
|Length||60 in||1524 mm|
What is the grit of the 3M™ Cloth Belt 361F?
The grit of this belt is P150, which makes it suitable for sanding and finishing applications.
What is its size and weight?
This cloth belt has a dimension of 9 in x 60 in and XF-weight. Its single-flex design provides flexibility to conform to contours for smooth refinement even on complex parts.
How many pieces come in each case?
There are a total of 20 belts per case that can provide you with enough supplies to finish your project without frequent ordering.