The 3M™ Roloc™ Flexible Diamond Disc 6234J delivers consistently superior results on hard-to-grind materials like stone, glass, ceramic, metal, carbide and composites. Metal-plated bond anchors micron-graded diamonds to a heavy-duty polyester backing for flat, edge, contour grinding and polishing.
- Provides aggressive cutting for hard-to-grind material
- Open-dot abrasive pattern discourages loading
- Abrasive construction provides durability and long life, allows conformance to contours
- Quick-change twist-on and off Roloc™ Discs make grade changes easy, minimize downtime
|Diameter||3 in||76.2 mm|
What is the 3M™ Roloc™ Flexible Diamond Disc's main purpose?
The 3M™ Roloc™ Flexible Diamond Disc is designed to provide a polished surface finish on hard materials such as carbide, ceramics, hardened metals, and composites.
How does the TR attachment style of the disc work?
The TR attachment style allows for fast and easy disc changes with a simple twist-off and twist-on motion. It also provides secure attachment for consistent results.
What quantity of discs are included per case in this product offering?
There are five (5) flexible diamond discs included per case in this offering.
The 3M™ Roloc™ Flexible Diamond Disc 6234J is designed to provide a sharp, smooth cutting action that consistently achieves improved finishes on a wide range of hard-to-grind materials. This is achieved without sacrificing cut rates, making it an ideal choice for those looking to improve productivity.
The open-dot pattern of micron-graded diamond abrasive helps prevent loading and encourages coolant flow and swarf removal. This, in combination with a heavy-duty, water-resistant, polyester backing, makes for a durable, long-lasting disc that is suitable when you need the toughness of diamond.Quick-change Roloc™ Attachment
The 3M™ Roloc™ TR quick change discs are smaller discs that have a plastic threaded button or screw designed to easily and quickly screw onto a Roloc™ TR disc pad (sold separately). This allows operators to conveniently change discs with a simple twist-off, twist-on motion.
The Roloc™ TR system provides a secure attachment even for heavy-duty applications, and the variety of available 3M Roloc discs allows swapping from one application to the next in seconds. Each TR attachment button is also color-coded to identify its grade, making it easy to grab the grade required for different applications.
- Sharp, smooth cutting action
- Improved finishes on hard-to-grind materials
- Open-dot pattern of micron-graded diamond abrasive
- Prevents loading and encourages coolant flow and swarf removal
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant, polyester backing
- Durable and long-lasting
- Quick-change Roloc™ TR attachment
- Secure attachment even for heavy-duty applications
- Color-coded to identify grade