3M™ Diamond Grade™ and Photoluminescent Markings light the way for emergency and evacuation signage.
- Approved supplier to the U.S. Navy
- Retroreflective letters and numbers used for the production of safety and emergency exit signage
- Highly visible under ambient light and in dark conditions with retroreflected light
- Aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive
Great for Road Safety
Industry Low Price
|Length||2 in||5.08 cm|
What material are the 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers made of?
The 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers are made of a durable, weather-resistant film.
Can I use these numbers on any kind of ship?
Yes, these numbers are specifically designed for use on ships and boats, and can withstand harsh marine environments.
How long will the 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers last?
These ship board numbers have a lifespan of up to 12 years, so you won't have to worry about replacing them anytime soon.
Are these reflective or visible in low light conditions?
Yes! The Diamond Grade reflective technology ensures that these ship board numbers remain highly visible even in low-light or nighttime conditions.
How many packages come with each order?
The package comes with ten (10) diamond grade red characters "2", ”R”, “/”, “A” shipped together.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_damage control marki