|Part Number||69 1.5"X66FT|
Scotch® Tape 69 is a premium grade, edge tear resistant, electrical tape. This printable tape has a non corrosive adhesive and offers solvent resistant protection. It is used as a coil cover, an anchor, a banding, a core, a layer and a crossover insulator. The flame retardant tape is suitable for 600V rated, dry location application motors and transformers.
- Thermosetting, silicon adhesive provides an increased bond at high temperatures
- Glass cloth backing optimally resists resist shrinking and burning
- Used as a coil cover, anchor, banding, core, layer and crossover insulation
- Printable and provides high mechanical strength and excellent performance by withstanding high temperatures
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 392 °F (0 to 200 °C)
- UL Listed, Mil-I-19166C, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Width||1-1/2 in||38.1 mm|
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_tech brief comparati
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
Scotch® Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 69 features a pressure sensitive, high temperature, thermosetting, silicone adhesive that offers excellent bonding once adhered. This conformable tape has a glass cloth backing that resists rotting and shrinking while providing excellent stability. It withstands a temperature range of 32 to 392 °F (0 to 200 °C). UL Listed, Mil I 19166C, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant. Add to cart