|Part Number||1039 3/8"X60YD|
3M™ Filament Reinforced Electrical Tape 1039 is a 7 mil thick, solvent resistant, electrical filament tape that has a polyester film/glass filament scrim backing and a chemical resistant, acrylic adhesive. The tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 40 to 266 °F ( 40 to 130 °C).
- Acrylic adhesive for excellent adherence and polyester film/glass filament scrim backing for outstanding electrical characteristics
- Woven, glass mat provides additional reinforcement
- Suitable for anchoring end-turn tapping and lead wires to banding coils
- Offers good initial adhesion to magnet wire, strip copper and insulation materials
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 266 °F (-40 to 130 °C)
- Provides stiffness for excellent handling during coil-winding operations
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Width||0 np||9.53 mm|
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
3M™ Tape 1039 is designed for dry type transformers, motor winding and low voltage applications that require dielectric and mechanical strength. This conformable tape offers excellent dielectric strength, low stretch and high tensile strength. The unique coating on this tape supports excellent bonding with diamond paper, insulation epoxy during the transformer baking process. The tape is ideal for anchoring end turn tapping and lead wires to banding coils and it provides stiffness for excellent handling during coil winding operations. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant. Add to cart