3M™ Hookit™ Paper Disc 751U features an aluminum oxide abrasive that delivers excellent cut rate and life. This abrasive is built on E weight paper backing and features an open coat construction that reduces loading, making it excellent for tough jobs like stripping paint to metal and shaping fresh filler. 3M™ Hookit™ attachment allows for quick and convenient disc change-outs.
- Ideal for jobs such as shaping filler and stripping paint to metal
- Aluminum oxide abrasive delivers excellent cut rate and life
- Built on E weight backing for durability
- Open coat construction minimizes loading even on metal, plastic and fiberglass substrates
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment makes disc changes fast and easy
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
What is the size of the 3M™ Hookit™ Paper Dust Free Disc 751U?
The diameter of this particular disc is 5 inches (12.7 cm).
How many holes does it have?
This disc has five holes.
What is its grit size?
The grit size for this specific product is 40E
Can you tell me how many discs come in one case?
Yes, there are a total of 500 pieces per case.
Is it possible to buy less than a whole case quantity?.
Unfortunately, we sell these units in an inner pack of only 50 but they are not offered individually outside of that.
3M™ Hookit™ Paper Disc 751U is a high-quality abrasive disc that is perfect for sanding jobs that require durability and precision. This disc features an aluminum oxide abrasive mounted on E weight paper backing, making it ideal for shaping plastic filler and putty, sanding clear coats, removing paint, and scratch refinement on metal, plastic, and fiberglass. The open coat construction of the disc helps prevent loading even when sanding fresh plastic filler.The Hookit™ Attachment System
The Hookit™ attachment system is a unique feature of this abrasive disc that makes attachment, removal, and re-attachment clean and easy. The hook-and-loop feature of the system facilitates use and re-use of the abrasive for maximum product life. Hookit™ sheets and discs have a brushed nylon loop backing of the type most commonly used in everyday hook-and-loop applications. A range of Hookit™ file tools, hand pads, and disc backup pads features hooks which grip the brushed nylon loop backing. It’s simple: just attach the abrasive and start sanding. The Hookit™ system is designed for workspaces and applications where adhesive-backed abrasives may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or debris.Benefits of 3M™ Hookit™ Paper Disc 751U
- Extremely durable for demanding auto body repair jobs
- Open coat construction helps prevent loading even when sanding fresh plastic filler
- Hookit™ attachment system makes attachment, removal, and re-attachment clean and easy
- Facilitates use and re-use of the abrasive for maximum product life
- Designed for workspaces and applications where adhesive-backed abrasives may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or debris