3M™ Paper Belt 366UZ is constructed with our premium aluminum oxide mineral in closed coat format. It is an anti-static product that resists loading, and is coated on a heavy F-weight paper backing to efficiently sand and finish flat surfaces in woodworking applications.
- Heavy F-weight paper backing provides durability and smooth operation
- Anti-static treatment helps manage dust and loading
- Film media splice provides strong joint and smooth running belt in either direction
- Premium aluminum oxide mineral provides aggressive cut and long abrasive life
- Closed coat provides greater grain density and finer finish on hard woods than open coat abrasives
What makes 3M™ Paper Belt 366UZ special compared to other sanding belts?
The 3M™ Paper Belt 366UZ is a tough abrasive that last longer and offers consistent finishes, thanks to its long-lasting grain fast bonded on paper backing. It has excellent initial cut rate and flexibility which allows it to reach tight corners resulting in smooth finishing of surfaces.
How durable is the belt's construction?
This sanding belt features an F-weight backing ideal for tough applications with great tear-resistance and high durability that resists wear during use, making it best suited for heavy stock removal.
Does product come with any added benefits or warranty package?
Our products are produced under the highest quality standards, we offer quality assurance to back all our products including this one.Our product comes backed by a global brand trust of over hundred years for innovation, satisfaction guaranteed & technical expertise.
3M™ Paper Belt 366UZ is a premium abrasive belt that features F-weight paper backing, providing a smooth operation and durability. The closed coat structure of the abrasive side provides greater grain density, allowing for finer finishes than open coat belts in the same grade.
This belt also features 3M dust management technology, which reduces static in dust particles, making them easier to pull away when used with an efficient dust collection system. The belt ends are joined using a film media splice, which creates a strong, secure bond that minimizes chatter marks and ensures a smooth running belt in either direction for consistent finishing results.
The premium aluminum oxide abrasive is a popular choice among industrial professionals due to its cut-rate and long life. This mineral is tough and durable, self-fracturing to expose fresh cutting edges in use. Aluminum oxide is widely used for sanding and finishing applications due to its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention. It is suitable for use on a wide variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
Abrasive belts come in many different widths and lengths and are used on a variety of different belt sanders for many different applications on both wood and metal. 3M offers a broad selection of belts to fit most any industrial belt sander. Wider belts are used to dimension and sand large wood panels, smooth rough cut edges of metal sheets, or add a grain pattern to stainless steel sheets. Medium-width belts fit onto edge or portable belt sanders for sanding or blending wood pieces such as cabinet doors.
- F-weight paper backing for smooth operation and durability
- Closed coat structure for greater grain density and finer finishes
- 3M dust management technology reduces static in dust particles
- Film media splice creates a strong, secure bond and minimizes chatter marks
- Premium aluminum oxide abrasive for cut-rate and long life
- Suitable for use on a wide variety of substrates in both woodworking and metalworking
- Available in a broad selection of widths and lengths to fit most any industrial belt sander