3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
|Diameter||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
What is the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D made of?
The 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D is made with P100 X-weight cloth that is abrasive and long-lasting for heavy-duty sanding and grinding applications.
How many spiral bands come in each case?
Each case of the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D comes with a total of one hundred (100) spiral bands which can provide extended use on multiple jobs or tasks.
What size are the spiral bands included in this product?
The spiral band included in the product measures three-fourths inch by three-fourths inch, making it versatile enough to fit most industrial tools while providing consistent results.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_cartridge rolls
- Safety Data Sheet