3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||2 in||50.8 mm|
|Diameter||2 in||50.8 mm|
What is the size of the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D, P120 X-weight?
The size of the band is 2 inches by 2 inches.
How many bands come in a case of these spiral bands?
There are 100 bands in each case.
What material is used to make these cloth spiral bands?
These spiral bands are made using high-quality aluminum oxide abrasive and coated with heavy-duty cloth for durability and long-lasting usage.
Can I use this spiral band on all surfaces?
This product can be efficiently used on all types of metallic surfaces like stainless steel, carbon steel, or iron as well as paints and coatings without compromising efficiency.
Are there any other grit options available for this specific product range?
. Yes. We offer various grit ranges from coarse to fine depending upon your work requirements. These include Coarse grade (P36 – P80), Medium grade (P120 – P220) And Fine/Superfine/Very Fine grades (240+).
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_cartridge rolls
- Safety Data Sheet