3M™ Diamond Grade™ VIP Reflective Sheeting performs at a wide range of entrance and observation angles.
- Offers premium short distance sign brightness
- Ideal for urban street and intersection signage
- Meets ASTM Type IX specification
- Reliable performance of polycarbonate cube corners
- Available in standard and fluorescent traffic colors
- Warranted for up to 10 years
- Better legibility distance performance compared to all ASTM Type VII, VIII and proposed Type X prismatics
|Width||36 in||914.4 mm|
|Length||50 yd||45.72 m|
What is 3M™ Diamond Grade™ VIP Reflective Sheeting 3981 Fluorescent Yellow, 36 in x 50 yd?
3M™ Diamond Grade™ VIP Reflective Sheeting 3981 Fluorescent Yellow is a high-performance reflective material that provides exceptional brightness and visibility both during the day and at night.
Who can use it?
This product is designed for road signs, traffic control devices, vehicle markings, safety garments, and other similar applications. It can be used by cities, governments or private companies.
How durable is it?
This sheeting has a long-term reflectivity which means it will maintain its reflectivity even after years of extended outdoor exposure and harsh weather conditions such as rain or snow.
Is it easy to install?
Yes! The adhesive yet removable backing makes installation clean and stress-free. It requires little to no maintenance aside from basic cleaning with soap & water every now again due to dirt accumulation.
Does this reflective sheeting meet any regulatory standards?
Absolutely! We are happy to mention that this type of sheeting follows ASTM D4956 Type VIII specification for Coefficient of Retroreflection which makes it ideal for roads/highways signage according to all DOT requirements in US