3M™ Diamond Grade™ Markings for signage.
- Approved supplier to the U.S. Navy
- Retroreflective letters and numbers used for the production of safety and emergency exit signage
- Highly visible under ambient light and in dark conditions with retroreflected light
- Aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive
Great for Road Safety
Industry Low Price
|Length||2 in||5.08 cm|
What are 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers?
3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers are reflective numbers that can be used on ships for safety and identification purposes. They meet the requirements of International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution A.654(16).
What is the size and color of this particular product, 3MNCHAR-2R7?
This specific product, 3MNCHAR-2R7, comes in red with a "7" number digit and is 2 inches tall. The package includes a total of ten.
How does the reflectivity of these ship board numbers compare to others on the market?
These ship board numbers have superior reflectivity compared to other products due to their microprismatic technology which provides outstanding visibility even from far distances and low light conditions.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_damage control marki