|Part Number||46 1/4"X60YD PLS|
3M™ Tape 46 is an electrical tape with rubber adhesive. This tape is ideal for anchoring lead wires to banding coils and for end turn taping. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C).
- Tough, durable filament tape with thermosetting rubber resin adhesive
- For applications needing both the dielectric strength of polyester film and the high mechanical strength of glass fibers
- Low stretch, high tensile and edge-tear resistance
- Excellent for anchoring lead wires to banding coils and end-turn taping
- 7 mil thickness
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Width||0 np||6.35 mm|
What is the size of 3M™ Filament-Reinforced Electrical Tape 46?
The tape has a width of 1/4 inch and a length of 60 yards.
How many rolls come in one case of the tape?
One case contains 144 rolls of the filament-reinforced electrical tape.
Is this tape safe for electrical use?
Yes, absolutely. Our filament-reinforced electrical tape meets UL standards and is perfect for bundling wires or other applications requiring strength and durability.
Can I order customized sizes or colors for this type of tape?
Unfortunately, not at this time. We only offer standard sizing and colors for our products to guarantee consistency in quality across all orders.
What kind of core does the tape come with?
The bulk pack comes with a plastic core that is three inches in diameter, which makes it easy to dispense when you have multiple jobsites or tasks at hand.