3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1015 with easy mount adhesive is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to cylinders or sleeves. This white foam mounting tape provides high quality standard combination print.
- 0.015 inch (0.38 mm) double coated foam tape has the air release feature with a plate side adhesive technology designed to remove with less force from flexographic print plates
- Has a standard medium density foam that is ideal for printing combinations of solids and process with halftone dots
- White foam color indicates the standard, medium density foam
- Securely bonds the flexographic photopolymer plate to the print sleeve or steel cylinder to prevent plate edge lifting during printing
- Print plates mounted on E1015 will have no air bubbles under the plate due to the air release feature designed into the tape
- Grooves in the adhesive are created by a cross-hatch pattern from the release liner
- Plate easily demounts from the double coated cushioned tape without adhesive residue
- Tape also removes cleanly from the sleeve or steel print cylinder
- Flexographic printing, flexographic printers
- Cushioned flexographic plate mounting sticky back foam tape
|Width||12 in||304.8 mm|
|Length||25 yd||22.86 m|
What is 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1015 used for?
The 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1015 is specially designed to mount flexographic print plates to cylinders or sleeves.
Can this tape be easily removed after use?
Yes, the adhesive of the 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1015 allows for clean and easy removal without leaving residue on either the plate or cylinder/sleeve surface.
How thick is the tape and what size does it come in?
This plate mounting tape comes in white color, thickness of 15 mils (0.38 mm) and a roll width of 12 inches by length of 25 yards.
How many rolls are included per case when I purchase it?
Each order will include one roll per case of the high-quality, performance-engineered tape perfect for flexography printing applications - namely packaging solutions, tag & label printing among others.
3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1015 is a white foam tape that provides high quality combination print. This is the standard tape for combination print. It has the air release feature that allows for bubble free mounting. This flexographic plate mounting tape has excellent resistance to lifting on press allowing for easy and clean plate removal.Recommended Applications
- Mounting photopolymer plates to flexographic printing cylinders and sleeves
- Used in combination, process and solid printing processes
- 3M sticky back tapes are designed for narrow web presses to print tag and labels
3M flexographic plate mounting tapes are highly engineered to provide very tight caliper tolerance to allow printers to use tape from different manufacturing lots and keep tight print registration. The compressible foam will withstand long and high speed print runs.
This cushion tape is manufactured for 15 mil applications. It is constructed with engineered acrylic adhesives. The adhesive on the linered (plate) side of the tape is designed for mounting of photopolymer plates. The adhesive on the non-linered (sleeve/cylinder) side is designed for mounting to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves, providing easy application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.On Easy with Reduced Air Entrapment
3M air release liners have a crosshatched pattern, unlike other mounting tapes that use a pebbled or flat release liner. The embossed crosshatched pattern imprints unique micro-channels into the easy mount adhesive that allows entrapped air to escape. Air bubbles disappear from between the tape and plate, and between the tape and sleeve or cylinder for virtually bubble-free mounting. Setup is faster with smoother surfaces for cleaner print quality and higher productivity. The adhesive maintains tight contact with reduced edge lifting.Keep the Presses Running and Customers Coming Back
For decades, 3M products have been at work in printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done.