3M™ Diamond Grade™ and Photoluminescent Markings light the way for emergency and evacuation signage.
- Approved supplier to the U.S. Navy
- Retroreflective letters and numbers used for the production of safety and emergency exit signage
- Highly visible under ambient light and in dark conditions with retroreflected light
- Aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive
Great for Road Safety
Industry Low Price
|Length||2 in||5.08 cm|
What is the 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Number made of?
The 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Ship Board Numbers are made of durable, high-contrast materials with a pressure-sensitive adhesive.
How large are the numbers in this package?
This particular package contains "2" numbers that measure to be two inches tall.
Are these red numbers reflective?
Yes! These ship board numberings are highly visible and retroreflective which allows them to reflect light at night or in low-light conditions.
Could I apply these numbers onto surfaces other than ships, such as my car's license plate for better night visibility?
While we certainly appreciate your creativity, it is recommended to use our products solely for their intended purpose and for best results. In this case, only apply the product on ships where they can adhere properly.
Is there anything special I need to do before applying these numbers?
The surface should always be clean and dry prior to application.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_damage control marki