|Part Number||1046 1/2"X60YD PLS|
3M™ Filament Reinforced Electrical Tape 1046 is a 7 mil thick, high tensile, electrical tape. It is suitable for insulating dry type transformers, as well as motor winding, end turn and wire hold applications. It withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C).
- Polyester film, filament-reinforced backing and highly conformable, pressure-sensitive, thermosetting, rubber adhesive
- Designed for applications that require excellent dielectric strength and mechanical strength
- Suitable for insulating dry-type transformers, motor-winding and end-turn, wire-hold applications
- Designed for excellent dielectric strength and mechanical strength applications
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Width||0 np||12.7 mm|
What is 3M™ Filament-Reinforced Electrical Tape 1046 made of?
Our Filament-Reinforced Electrical Tape is constructed with a strong polypropylene backing and an aggressive, rubber resin adhesive.
Is the tape flame resistant?
Yes! Not only is it flame retardant, but it's also able to withstand temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (121 degrees Celsius) for at least five minutes.
Can I use this tape outdoors or in harsh environments?
Absolutely. The high-tensile strength filaments built into the tape allow it to hold up well in any environment you might encounter on your job site.
How wide and long is each roll of this electrical tape?
Each roll measures .5 inches by 60 yards, making sure that there's enough space allowing one single piece of tape to do its intended job without needing multiple pieces cut down.
. How many rolls come in a case?
. A bulk order consists of 72 rolls per box- perfect for larger electrical installations