|Part Number||1046 1/4"X60YD|
3M™ Filament Reinforced Electrical Tape 1046 is a 7 mil thick, high tensile, electrical tape. It is suitable for insulating dry type transformers, as well as motor winding, end turn and wire hold applications. It withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C).
- Polyester film, filament-reinforced backing and highly conformable, pressure-sensitive, thermosetting, rubber adhesive
- Designed for applications that require excellent dielectric strength and mechanical strength
- Suitable for insulating dry-type transformers, motor-winding and end-turn, wire-hold applications
- Designed for excellent dielectric strength and mechanical strength applications
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Width||0 np||6.35 mm|
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
3M™ Electrical Tape 1046 has a polyester film, filament reinforced backing and a thermosetting, rubber adhesive that offers optimized adherence. The backing has excellent electrical and physical characteristics. It is designed for applications that require excellent dielectric strength and mechanical strength. This tape is suitable for lead anchoring and the banding of coils where high edge tear resistance and low stretch are required. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant. Add to cart