3M™ Hookit™ Disc Hand Pads provide improved operator comfort and increased surface uniformity when hand sanding. These foam backup pads utilize a Hookit™ attachment style and come in two forms, either with a contoured dome-shaped hand hold area, or a flat back with an elastic hand band that allows the operator to sand without "gripping" the pad.
- Two "grip" styles make sanding by hand more comfortable
- Hand band allows some tactile sense of work surface
- Foam backing conforms to surface
- Better results due to even pressure distribution between the abrasive and work surface
- Use with Hookit™ discs for easy attachment and change-outs
- Available in soft, medium, and firm densities to accommodate a wide variety of hand sanding applications
|Width||5.7 in||14.48 cm|
|Length||5.7 in||14.48 cm|
|Diameter||5 in||127 mm|
|Thickness||1/4 in||6.35 mm|
What size is the 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Hand Pad 77752?
The hand pad measures 5 inches in diameter and has a thickness of 1/4 inch.
How many units come in one case for the 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Hand Pad?
There are a total of twenty (20) hand pads included in one case, making it a convenient purchase for larger projects or frequent use.
Can I use this hand pad with my existing sanding discs?
Yes, you can use any abrasive disc with Hookit attachment on this hand pad as it is designed to work effectively with most types of abrasives.
Is there anything special about the design that makes this product more durable than others?
Yes, the unique foam body construction and hook-and-loop backing system provide increased durability and longer life compared to traditional adhesive-backed pads.
The 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Hand Pad offers a solution to the challenge of sanding by hand. Its bright yellow dome-shaped grip and alternative elastic hand-band style make sanding less fatiguing, protect the operator's hand, and preserve some tactile sense of the surface.
The soft and medium density foam construction of the hand pad conforms easily to surfaces while distributing the pressure of fingers that otherwise promote uneven finishes and leave finger marks. The contoured shape is comfortable in the hand and requires less gripping force. For hand sanding flat surfaces, the firm density foam construction is appropriate.
The 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system makes swapping Hookit™ Discs a breeze between applications.Recommended Applications
- The 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Hand Pad is an excellent tool for paint preparation when hand sanding.
- Use with A- or C-weight Hookit™ Discs is recommended.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_3mtm industrial produ