3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||1-1/2 in||38.1 mm|
|Diameter||1-1/2 in||38.1 mm|
What is the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D used for?
The 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D is used for sanding and finishing various materials.
What are the dimensions of this product?
This particular type measures in at a diameter of about 1-1/2 inches by a length of roughly 1-1/2 inches as well.
How many come in a single case?
Each case contains approximately one hundred units.
What's the grit rating on this particular spiral band?
The P120 grit rating places it squarely within medium-coarse range, offering effective material removal without being overly abrasive to work with.
. Do you need any special equipment to use these bands?
. Yes, you will require either an electrical or pneumatic sander that can properly accommodate these types of bands.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_cartridge rolls
- Safety Data Sheet