3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Diameter||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
What is the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D?
The 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D is an abrasive band used for grinding, sanding, and finishing applications.
What are the dimensions of each band in a case?
Each band in a case measures 3/4 inch by 1 inch with an X-weight cloth backing. There are 100 bands per case.
What materials can be used with this product?
This spiral band can be used on a variety of materials including metals, wood, and plastics.
Is this product easy to use?
Yes! These cloth spiral bands have a spiral wound construction that makes them easy to install on rubber drums or metal shafts. Additionally, they run smoothly and provide consistent finishes.
Where can I purchase these bands?
You can find our products through your local distributor or online at various retailers. If you need help finding where to buy our products please give us a call! We're happy to help.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_cartridge rolls
- Safety Data Sheet