|Product Number||HP-HP 7440|
The Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440 is the most aggressive and durable hand pad in the Scotch-Brite™ line. Its super dense construction makes it an excellent choice for your heaviest cleaning, deburring, and finishing applications.
- Aggressive, durable pad is an excellent choice for your heaviest cleaning, deburring and finishing applications
- Very high density Scotch-Brite™ pad is super aggressive for quick stock removal
- Durable construction withstands extremely heavy use on the toughest surfaces
- Cuts fast to remove coatings and corrosion in demanding cleaning and finishing applications
- Performance similar to steel wool grade 4 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- May be used by hand, with a hand pad block or on an in-line sander
|Width||6 in||15.24 cm|
|Length||9 in||22.86 cm|
|Diameter||0 np||0 NP|
|Thickness||0 np||0 NP|
What is the size of 3M's Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440?
The size of the hand pad is 6 in x 9 in.
What are the contents of a single carton of this heavy duty hand pad?
Each carton contains 20 pads.
How many cartons come in a case of Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440, HP-HP, A/O Medium, Tan?
There are two cartons per case.
Which abrasion level does the product belong to and what color is it?
This product belongs to an abrasive level called High Performance (HP-HP), and it has a tan colour.
The Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440 is the most aggressive and durable hand pad 3M offers. Its super dense construction makes it an excellent choice for your heaviest cleaning, deburring, and finishing applications.
This super strong hand pad cuts through contaminants and oxides quickly and breaks down adhesive coatings with ease. As with other 3M hand pads, this tan heavy duty hand pad removes rust and grime and leaves behind a uniform finish on the surface of the workpiece so you can achieve a clean and consistent finish.
Recommended applications include cleaning, finishing and corrosion removal.