|Product Number||HP-HP 7440B|
The Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440 is the most aggressive and durable hand pad in the Scotch-Brite™ line. Its super dense construction makes it an excellent choice for your heaviest cleaning, deburring, and finishing applications.
- Aggressive, durable pad is an excellent choice for your heaviest cleaning, deburring and finishing applications
- Very high density Scotch-Brite™ pad is super aggressive for quick stock removal
- Durable construction withstands extremely heavy use on the toughest surfaces
- Cuts fast to remove coatings and corrosion in demanding cleaning and finishing applications
- Performance similar to steel wool grade 4 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- May be used by hand, with a hand pad block or on an in-line sander
|Width||6 in||15.24 cm|
|Length||9 in||22.86 cm|
|Diameter||0 np||0 NP|
|Thickness||0 np||0 NP|
What is the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440B made of?
The 3M Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440B is made of aluminum oxide mineral abrasive.
Can it be used for cleaning stainless steel surfaces?
Absolutely, the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440B is recommended for heavy-duty cleaning and can safely be used on stainless steel surfaces without scratching or damaging them.
Is this product reusable or disposable?
The Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440B can be reused multiple times depending on usage. When it becomes too worn out to use effectively, then it should be disposed of properly.
How many pads come in a case and what are their dimensions?
Each case contains 40 hand pads that measure six inches by nine inches.
The Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440 is the most aggressive and durable hand pad 3M offers. Its super dense construction makes it an excellent choice for your heaviest cleaning, deburring, and finishing applications.
This super strong hand pad cuts through contaminants and oxides quickly and breaks down adhesive coatings with ease. As with other 3M hand pads, this tan heavy duty hand pad removes rust and grime and leaves behind a uniform finish on the surface of the workpiece so you can achieve a clean and consistent finish.
Recommended applications include cleaning, finishing and corrosion removal.