3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads are designed specifically for use with 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Guns. This selection of replaceable heads makes for the incredibly fast, efficient application of low-, medium- and high-viscosity materials from one gun. Technicians simply remove and replace the head for the performance of a new spray gun on demand. See-through heads are easily cleaned and reused.
- Selection of replaceable atomizing heads for application of very low- to high-viscosity coatings
- Allows for spraying of primer, sealer, base and clear coat from ONE gun
- Fast, simple head replacement – the performance of a brand new spray gun on demand
- See-through design makes it easy to see when the heads are clean
- Works with 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE and PPS™ Systems
What is the color of the 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Head, 16614 and what are its dimensions?
The color of the 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Head, 16614 is green and it has a size range from 1.2mm to 2.0mm (depending on your needs). One pack includes four atomizing heads.
Is there any quantity discount if I purchase in bulk?
Yes! There are six kits per case which gives you more savings with higher volumes.
How long does each spray tip last before needing replacement?
The life span of each spray tip depends largely on usage frequency and types of coating materials being used but usually lasts for several uses.
Will this product work with solvent-based paints or primers?
A: Yes! This product works well with both solvents based as well as waterborne coatings which make sit easier for all sorts of painting applications.
. Can these tips be interchanged among themselves to get different patterns?
. Absolutely, whether spraying horizontally, vertically or circular directions,you can mix & match between available nozzle sizes inorder to achieve a variety in paint distribution patterns easily
Replaceable Atomizing Heads for a Full Range of Paint and Coatings
Designed to provide the ideal atomization for a wide range of spray coatings, 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads are an integral part of the 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun system. These replaceable, reusable atomizing heads are incrementally sized for ideal atomization, whether you’re applying low-viscosity coatings such as waterborne, solvent basecoat paint, or higher-viscosity coatings such automotive primers or adhesives. These heads are easily cleaned and reused, or can be quickly removed and replaced for the performance of a new spray gun on demand.
Each replaceable atomizing head is molded from clear plastic so technicians can easily see when the head is clean to reduce cleanup times. A color tint is added for easy size identification. These atomizing heads are suitable for applications in collision repair as well as aerospace, marine and general industrial. This product is designed specifically for use with Accuspray™ ONE Spray Guns. The selection of 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads includes:
- 1.2 and 1.3 mm 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads are excellent for low-viscosity coatings and reduced overspray in hot and humid environments. Use them for applying waterborne and solvent basecoat paints in thin clear coats, as well as stains, varnishes, mold release agents, aerospace and marine top coats, and other fluids requiring very fine atomization. These heads contain atomizing air holes in the air caps to achieve the highest possible finish quality.
- 1.4 mm atomizing heads deliver fine atomization with minimal overspray, making it ideal for lower-viscosity materials such as automotive sealer, paint, topcoats, lacquers and light adhesives.
- 1.8 mm replaceable atomizing heads are ideal for med-viscosity to hi-viscosity coatings such as auto primers, lacquers and adhesives.
- 2.0 mm atomizing heads are typically used with the 3M™ Accuspray™ HGP Spray Gun, built specifically for applying high-volume, high-viscosity fluids. Use these heads for applying gel coats, adhesives, undercoatings, high build primers, specialty and sound dampening coatings.
ONE Solution to Real-World Needs of the Automotive and Industrial Painter
3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads work with the Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun, a central part of the 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE System for paint and fluid applications including automotive collision repair. Replaceable atomizing heads are clear, so it’s easy to see when the head is clean, and the spray guns perform like new every time the atomizing head is replaced – the equivalent of a new spray gun, at a fraction of the cost. The benefits include reduced primer consumption, lower application time and less time for cleanup, plus a better finish which results in less sanding time. The end result: cleaner, more productive, more profitable collision repair operations.
3M™ Accuspray™ ONE and the 3M™ PPS™ System
Replaceable atomizing heads and Accuspray™ ONE Spray Guns work hand-in-hand with the 3M™ Paint Preparation System (PPS™), an all-in-one closed system for mixing/measuring, filtering, sealing and protecting coatings while not in use.
No Need to Spend on Extra Mixing Cups, Filters and Strainers
PPS™ eliminates the inefficient process of mixing paint and other materials separately and transferring them through filters and other equipment where product gets left behind, unused. Instead, paint and other materials are mixed and sprayed out of the same cup with a PPS™ liner, lid and built-in filter. You simply place a disposable liner within a re-usable paint cup. Then mix the paint in the PPS™ liner, snap the disposable lid (with built-in filter) in place and attach the locking collar to complete the PPS™ System. With just a quick quarter-turn, the assembly easily attaches to the spray gun body. Once you’re finished spraying, simply remove the liner from the cup and discard it in the appropriate waste receptacle. It’s that simple.
With a portfolio of five cup sizes (3 oz., 6 oz., 13.5 oz., 22 oz., 28 oz.), PPS™ is the most comprehensive disposable cup system on the market. It offers technicians the right cup for each application, reducing the likelihood of over-mixing and additional waste. And each PPS™ cup can be used for temporary protection of liquid coating materials – just use the included sealing plug. This system lets painters mix less paint, drastically reduce their solvent use, and spend less time cleaning spray guns and cups. It even lets them spray in any direction, including upside down, for consistent coverage and improved material usage. All told, the PPS™ system can improve operator efficiency by as much as 50%, and can save up to 70% on solvent usage alone. All of this adds up to a very clear cost savings across your operation.
The 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE System makes cleaning and maintenance, faster, easier and less expensive while offering trusted 3M™ quality, on demand.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Flyers_3m accuspray one spray