3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||1-1/2 in||38.1 mm|
|Diameter||3/4 in||19.05 mm|
What is 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D?
The 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D is a versatile abrasive that can be used for a variety of grinding, sanding, and finishing applications.
What are the dimensions of this product?
This particular spiral band has a width of 3/4 inch and a length of 1-1/2 inches.
Can you tell me more about the weight and quantity included in each case?
Sure! Each spiral band has an "X-weight" rating (which refers to its durability) of 80. And there are typically100 spiral bands included in each case.
Are there any specific safety precautions I should take when using this product?
It's always important to wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves and eye protection, when working with abrasives. You should also follow all proper handling procedures, including securely fastening the spiral band to your tool before use.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_cartridge rolls
- Safety Data Sheet