|Product Number||HP-HP 7447B PRO|
Scotch-Brite™ 7447 PRO Hand Pad combines flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to help accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results, use after use. The tightly graded abrasive particles in this new pad provide a consistent, uniform scratch throughout life of the hand pad.
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other non-woven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasive cleans, finishes, grains, denibs, and defuzzes
- Pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
- Perforated for quick and easy tearing, reducing waste
|Width||6 in||15.24 cm|
|Length||9 in||22.86 cm|
|Diameter||0 np||0 NP|
|Thickness||0 np||0 NP|
What is the size and color of the Scotch-Brite Hand Pad 7447B PRO?
The size of this pad is 6 inches by 9 inches, and its color is maroon.
How many pads come in a case?
One case contains 60 pads.
What type of abrasive material does this pad use?
This hand pad uses an aluminum oxide (A/O) abrasive which produces a very fine finish.
The very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasives cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface. Suitable for use on a wide variety of materials such as wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites, and for many different tasks, the performance of this hand pad is comparable to steel wool grade 0. However, unlike steel wool, Scotch-Brite™ 7447 Pro Hand Pads won’t rust after use or create fine metal splinters. The nonwoven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water, or some solvents. You can use this multipurpose 6 x 9 inch hand pad by hand for precise control, with a hand pad block for uniform finishing, or on an in-line sander to cover large areas.
Recommended applications include scuffing, cleaning, blending and surface preparation.