3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920S with easy mount adhesive is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to urethane sleeves. This pink 0.020 inch (0.51 mm) double coated foam mounting tape provides high quality light medium combination print.
- Air release feature eliminates air bubbles under plates
- Plate side adhesive technology is designed to remove with less force from flexographic print plates
- Light medium density foam is ideal for combinations of solids and process with halftone dots
- Pink foam color indicates the light, medium density foam
- High adhesion on cylinder/sleeve side
- Cross-hatch pattern from the release liner creates grooves in the adhesive to release air
- Plate easily demounts from the double coated cushioned tape without adhesive residue
- Tape also removes cleanly from urethane sleeve
- For flexographic printing, flexographic printers
- Cushioned flexographic plate mounting sticky back foam tape
|Width||54 in||1371.6 mm|
|Length||25 yd||22.86 m|
What is the size of 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920S?
The tape comes in a roll of length 54 inches and width 25 yards.
What is the thickness of this tape?
The tape has a thickness of 20 mil which makes it highly durable and reliable for use with flexographic printing.
How does this pink-colored tape differ from other available tapes in the market?
This pink-colored plate mounting tape offers excellent adhesion, holding power and backing strength that are required to mount flexographic print plates onto cylinders or sleeves used in tag & label, flexible packaging, corrugated pre-printing industries. The cushion mount feature absorbs shock during printing to offer consistent print quality.
Can I buy this product only online or also offline?
You can purchase the roll online as well through our local authorized distributors worldwide. In case you need help with locating one nearby your location, please feel free to contact us by phone or email anytime for prompt support!
3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape E1920S is a pink foam tape that provides high quality combination print. This is a light medium tape for combination print. Its air release feature allows for bubble free mounting. This flexographic plate mounting tape has excellent resistance to lifting on press allowing for easy and clean plate removal.Recommended Applications
- Mounting photopolymer plates to flexographic printing urethane sleeves
- Used in combination, process and solid printing processes
- 3M sticky back tapes are designed for wide-web presses to print film or paper for flexible packaging industry
3M flexographic plate mounting tapes are highly engineered to provide very tight caliper tolerance to allow printers to use tape from different manufacturing lots and keep tight print registration. The compressible foam will withstand long and high speed print runs.
This cushion tape is manufactured for 20 mil applications. It is constructed with engineered acrylic adhesives. The adhesive on the linered (plate) side of the tape is designed for mounting of photopolymer plates. The adhesive on the non-linered (sleeve) side is designed for mounting to flexographic printing urethane sleeves, providing easy application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.On Easy with Reduced Air Entrapment
3M air release liners have a crosshatched pattern, unlike other mounting tapes that use a pebbled or flat release liner. The embossed crosshatched pattern imprints unique microchannels into the easy mount adhesive that allows entrapped air to escape. Air bubbles disappear from between the tape and plate, and between the tape and sleeve or cylinder for virtually bubble-free mounting. Setup is faster with smoother surfaces for cleaner print quality and higher productivity. The adhesive maintains tight contact with reduced edge lifting.Keep the Presses Running and Your Customers Coming Back
For decades, 3M products have been at work in printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done.