3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter is designed to allow almost any spray gun to work with the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System. The adapter delivers a solid four-point connection to the PPS™ Series 2.0 cup lid, maintaining a tight, reliable seal even when spraying upside down. Durable stainless steel adapters are available in a broad selection for a wide range of spray guns.
- Adapter converts virtually any cup spray guns into ones that work with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0, our next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- Provides a four-point lid-to-spray-gun connection and a wider 360° platform for stability and reliability
- Stainless steel adapter offers exceptional durability and resistance to solvents
- Wider bowl design makes adapter easy to clean
- All-in-one disposable cup solution reduces chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer for improved quality and reduced paint consumption
- 3M™ PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70%
- 3M™ PPS™ helps painters improve quality, lower material cost, reduce solvent consumption and improve productivity with less mess and easier use than traditional metal/plastic paint cup systems
What is the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter, 26046 used for?
The adapter is used to connect your spray gun to a disposable paint cup system.
How many adapters are included in one case of the product?
Each case comes with four adapters.
What size is the male end on this adapter and what kind of thread does it have?
The male end measures 3/8 inches and it has a BSP (British Standard Pipe) threading with 19 threads per inch.
Does this adapter work with any specific type or brand of spray gun?
Yes, there are different types available based on various combinations of spray guns and cups. This particular adapter, Type S15, works well with some SATA QCC & DeVilbiss FinishLine FLG-4 sprayers.
3M™ PPS™ 2.0 Adapter #S15 lets you use several brands of paint guns with the PPS™ 2.0 Spray Cup System.
Simply find your specific gun in the chart images above to get the appropriate adapter model number. PPS™ 2.0 adapters feature durable stainless steel construction, an improved lid-to-gun connection for more stability, and a wide bowl design for fast and easy cleaning.
An adapter exists for almost any spray gun, so you can use the convenient PPS™ 2.0 system without giving up your favorite gun.
PPS™ 2.0 features improvements like a quarter-turn locking collar with each lid, domed lid design for better spray performance and wider lid fluid spout. Each paint cup has convenient printed-on universal mix ratios for accurate mixing and a clear access window for easy visibility.
Unlike with conventional aluminum or other metal paint cup systems, with PPS™ you don’t have to mix paint in extra cups and filter it into the paint reservoir, so you waste less paint. And with a fresh lid and liner for each mix, there’s less risk of outside contamination.
By using this system, you can increase productivity in prep and cleanup time by as much as 50% and use up to 70% less cleaning solvent vs. conventional paint cup systems.