3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter is designed to allow almost any spray gun to work with the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System. The adapter delivers a solid four-point connection to the PPS™ Series 2.0 cup lid, maintaining a tight, reliable seal even when spraying upside down. Durable stainless steel adapters are available in a broad selection for a wide range of spray guns.
- Adapter converts virtually any cup spray guns into ones that work with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0, our next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- Provides a four-point lid-to-spray-gun connection and a wider 360° platform for stability and reliability
- Stainless steel adapter offers exceptional durability and resistance to solvents
- Wider bowl design makes adapter easy to clean
- All-in-one disposable cup solution reduces chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer for improved quality and reduced paint consumption
- 3M™ PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70%
- 3M™ PPS™ helps painters improve quality, lower material cost, reduce solvent consumption and improve productivity with less mess and easier use than traditional metal/plastic paint cup systems
What is the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter, 26135?
The 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter, 26135 is an adapter that connects paint guns with hoses or cups to the 3M Paint Preparation System.
What type of thread does it have?
The adapter has a trapezoidal thread specifically designed for direct mounting on spray equipment.
How many adapters come in a case?
There are four adapters in each case.
Can I reuse this adapter multiple times for different painting jobs?
Yes! This adapter was designed to be durable and reusable, making it cost-effective and efficient for your painting needs.
Is this product compatible with other types of paint guns besides those from 3M?
Yes! The Series 2.0 Adapter works with almost all gravity feed spray guns, so you can use it with virtually any brand of equipment you may already own.
3M™ PPS™ 2.0 Adapter #S40 allows you to use the PPS™ 2.0 Spray Cup System with a variety of SATA paint guns, including the SATAminijet 4400 B HVLP QCC, SATAjet 100 BF HVLP QCC, SATAjet 1000 B RP QCC, and SATAjet 5000 B RP QCC. If you don't see your gun listed, simply refer to the chart images above to find the appropriate adapter model number.
These PPS 2.0 adapters are constructed with durable stainless steel and feature an improved lid-to-gun connection for added stability. The wide bowl design allows for quick and easy cleaning. With an adapter available for almost any spray gun, you can use the convenient PPS™ 2.0 system without sacrificing your favorite gun.
The PPS™ 2.0 system offers several improvements over conventional paint cup systems. The quarter-turn locking collar with each lid, domed lid design, and wider lid fluid spout all contribute to better spray performance. Each paint cup has printed-on universal mix ratios for accurate mixing and a clear access window for easy visibility. With PPS™, you don't have to mix paint in extra cups and filter it into the paint reservoir, which means less wasted paint. Additionally, with a fresh lid and liner for each mix, there's less risk of outside contamination.
By using the PPS™ 2.0 system, you can increase productivity by up to 50% in prep and cleanup time and use up to 70% less cleaning solvent compared to conventional paint cup systems.