3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter is designed to allow almost any spray gun to work with the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System. The adapter delivers a solid four-point connection to the PPS™ Series 2.0 cup lid, maintaining a tight, reliable seal even when spraying upside down. Durable stainless steel adapters are available in a broad selection for a wide range of spray guns.
- Adapter converts virtually any cup spray guns into ones that work with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0, our next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- Provides a four-point lid-to-spray-gun connection and a wider 360° platform for stability and reliability
- Stainless steel adapter offers exceptional durability and resistance to solvents
- Wider bowl design makes adapter easy to clean
- All-in-one disposable cup solution reduces chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer for improved quality and reduced paint consumption
- 3M™ PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70%
- 3M™ PPS™ helps painters improve quality, lower material cost, reduce solvent consumption and improve productivity with less mess and easier use than traditional metal/plastic paint cup systems
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
3M™ PPS™ 2.0 Adapter #S26 lets you use your Central Pneumatic Mini Kit, DeVilbiss FinishLine Master Kit Mini, or DeVilbiss StartingLine Mini paint gun with the PPS™ 2.0 Spray Cup System. PPS™ 2.0 adapters feature durable stainless steel construction, an improved lid-to-gun connection for more stability, and a wide bowl design for fast and easy cleaning. An adapter exists for almost any spray gun, so you can use the convenient PPS™ 2.0 system without giving up your favorite gun. PPS™ 2.0 features improvements like a quarter-turn locking collar with each lid, domed lid design for better spray performance and wider lid fluid spout. Each paint cup has convenient printed-on universal mix ratios for accurate mixing and a clear access window for easy visibility. Unlike with conventional aluminum or other metal paint cup systems, with PPS™ you don’t have to mix paint in extra cups and filter it into the paint reservoir, so you waste less paint. And with a fresh lid and liner for each mix, there’s less risk of outside contamination. By using this system, you can increase productivity in prep and cleanup time by as much as 50% and use up to 70% less cleaning solvent vs. conventional paint cup systems. Add to cart