3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter is designed to allow almost any spray gun to work with the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System. The adapter delivers a solid four-point connection to the PPS™ Series 2.0 cup lid, maintaining a tight, reliable seal even when spraying upside down. Durable stainless steel adapters are available in a broad selection for a wide range of spray guns.
- Adapter converts virtually any cup spray guns into ones that work with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0, our next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- Provides a four-point lid-to-spray-gun connection and a wider 360° platform for stability and reliability
- Stainless steel adapter offers exceptional durability and resistance to solvents
- Wider bowl design makes adapter easy to clean
- All-in-one disposable cup solution reduces chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer for improved quality and reduced paint consumption
- 3M™ PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70%
- 3M™ PPS™ helps painters improve quality, lower material cost, reduce solvent consumption and improve productivity with less mess and easier use than traditional metal/plastic paint cup systems
What is the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter?
The 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter is a versatile accessory that allows you to use your existing spray guns with the innovative Paint Preparation System (PPS) from 3M.
What are some features of this adapter?
This adapter has a female thread type S19 and a BSP size of 19 threads, which makes it compatible with most air-assisted spray guns. Additionally, it comes in a pack of four for ultimate convenience and efficiency.
How can I benefit from using this product?
By using the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter when spraying coatings, you can experience faster and easier clean-up times as well as more accurate mixing ratios - all while reducing solvent consumption by up to 70%. It's also an environmentally-friendly solution that helps reduce waste, making it an excellent option for professionals who care about sustainability.
3M™ PPS™ 2.0 Adapter #S19 allows you to use select Iwata paint guns with the PPS™ 2.0 Spray Cup System.
PPS™ 2.0 adapters are made of durable stainless steel and have an improved lid-to-gun connection for added stability. The wide bowl design makes cleaning fast and easy. There is an adapter available for almost any spray gun, so you can use the convenient PPS™ 2.0 system without giving up your favorite gun.
PPS™ 2.0 has several improvements, including a quarter-turn locking collar with each lid, a domed lid design for better spray performance, and a wider lid fluid spout. Each paint cup has printed-on universal mix ratios for accurate mixing and a clear access window for easy visibility.
With PPS™, you don't have to mix paint in extra cups and filter it into the paint reservoir, so you waste less paint compared to conventional aluminum or other metal paint cup systems. Additionally, with a fresh lid and liner for each mix, there's less risk of outside contamination.
Using the PPS™ 2.0 system can increase productivity in prep and cleanup time by up to 50% and use up to 70% less cleaning solvent compared to conventional paint cup systems.