3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter is designed to allow almost any spray gun to work with the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System. The adapter delivers a solid four-point connection to the PPS™ Series 2.0 cup lid, maintaining a tight, reliable seal even when spraying upside down. Durable stainless steel adapters are available in a broad selection for a wide range of spray guns.
- Adapter converts virtually any cup spray guns into ones that work with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0, our next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- Provides a four-point lid-to-spray-gun connection and a wider 360° platform for stability and reliability
- Stainless steel adapter offers exceptional durability and resistance to solvents
- Wider bowl design makes adapter easy to clean
- All-in-one disposable cup solution reduces chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer for improved quality and reduced paint consumption
- 3M™ PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70%
- 3M™ PPS™ helps painters improve quality, lower material cost, reduce solvent consumption and improve productivity with less mess and easier use than traditional metal/plastic paint cup systems
What is the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter, 26127?
The 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter, 26127 is an adapter that allows you to use the Paint Preparation System (PPS) with your spray gun.
What are the dimensions of this adapter?
This particular adapter has a male end measuring at 1/8 and a thread depth measurement of BSP-28.
How many adapters come in one case?
There will be four (4) adapters included per case.
Is it easy to attach this adapter to my spray gun?
Yes! With its threaded design, fast connections are made giving confidence to users every time they go for jobs either manually or mechanically.
3M™ PPS™ 2.0 Adapter #S31 allows you to use your Iwata LPH-80 Mini paint gun with the PPS™ 2.0 Spray Cup System.
PPS™ 2.0 adapters are made of durable stainless steel and feature an improved lid-to-gun connection for more stability. The wide bowl design allows for fast and easy cleaning. There is an adapter available for almost any spray gun, so you can use the convenient PPS™ 2.0 system without giving up your favorite gun.
PPS™ 2.0 has several improvements, including a quarter-turn locking collar with each lid, a domed lid design for better spray performance, and a wider lid fluid spout. Each paint cup has convenient printed-on universal mix ratios for accurate mixing and a clear access window for easy visibility.
With PPS™, you don’t have to mix paint in extra cups and filter it into the paint reservoir, so you waste less paint compared to conventional aluminum or other metal paint cup systems. Additionally, with a fresh lid and liner for each mix, there’s less risk of outside contamination.
By using this system, you can increase productivity in prep and cleanup time by as much as 50% and use up to 70% less cleaning solvent compared to conventional paint cup systems.