3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Diameter||0 0.75||0 19.05|
What is 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D?
3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D is an abrasive product designed for sanding and finishing applications.
What size comes in each case of the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D?
Each case of the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band contains 100 spiral bands that are sized at a diameter of ¾ inch x1 inch.
What is the grit rating on this product?
The P120 X-weight grit rating ensures that you will have excellent performance when it comes to heavy sanding, shaping, and forming projects.
Is there any benefit to buying these bands in bulk like this?
Buying your supplies in bulk has its benefits. It saves you money by reducing per-unit costs over time while ensuring your operation always has enough pads on hand for long projects or unexpected workloads.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_3m metalworking catal
- Safety Data Sheet