3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Diameter||1 in||25.4 mm|
What is the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D, P100 X-weight, 1 in x 1 in, 100 ea/Case?
The 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D is a high-performance abrasive sanding band designed for use on metal and wood surfaces.
What does the "P100 X-weight" mean on this product?
P100 refers to the grit size of the abrasive particles. In this case, it means that it has a fine surface finish quality. The "X-weight" designation indicates that the backing material is strong enough to withstand tough applications.
How many bands come in each pack?
There are usually around 100 spiral bands per case for your convenience and reliability when you need them most.
Is this specific abrasives product available to purchase online or do I have to buy from an authorized retailer?
Yes! You can easily purchase this high-quality abrasive sanding spiral band directly from our online platform or find out all local retailers nearby offering out items at your preference.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_3mtm abrasive belts
- Safety Data Sheet