3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Diameter||0 1.0||0 25.4|
What is the material used in 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D?
The 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D is made of a high-quality aluminum oxide abrasive cloth.
What is the recommended application for this spiral band?
This particular spiral band, P120 X-weight, is ideal for sanding and finishing flat surfaces, contours and edges.
How many pieces are included in one case of 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D?
One case of this 3M product contains a total of 100 individual bands measuring at dimensions of1 inch x 1 inch each giving you plenty to work with on your project.
Is it easy to attach and remove these spiral bands from my sander or grinder?
The flexible nature of their design makes them quite user-friendly as they adjust well to changing shapes when dynamically mounted. Simply slide them onto the arbor by lining up both diameters then use an arbor lock button if available, twist-on design mechanism or other attachments depending on what grinder/sander models you have while removing can be done similarly but opposite.
Is silicone carbide used in these bands?
The abrasive cloth that these specific spirals are made from only feature Aluminum Oxide particles which provide a rugged cutting surface without wearing down quickly allowing longer usage times.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_cartridge rolls
- Safety Data Sheet