3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||1-1/2 in||38.1 mm|
|Diameter||1-1/2 in||38.1 mm|
What are the dimensions of 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D?
The dimensions of this product are 1-1/2 in x 1-1/2 in.
How much does each case contain?
Each case contains 100 units of the product.
What is the weight classification of this spiral band?
This spiral band has an X-weight classification, which means it is heavy-duty and intended for tasks that require aggressive sanding or grinding.
Can you tell me more about what materials this spiral band can be used on?
Sure! This cloth spiral band works well on a variety of surfaces including wood, metals, plastics, and composites. It's also good for deburring and removing rust.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Catalogs_3m metalworking catal
- Safety Data Sheet