3M™ Abrasive Cloth Band 341D is a spiral band or short tube that conforms to inner and outer contours for sanding and shaping. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are resin-bonded to a durable cloth backing to provide fast continuous cut and long-life performance. This versatile product can be used for grinding to remove parting lines or seams, imperfections, and burrs.
- Tube-shaped band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die grinder or rotary drill
|Length||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Diameter||2 in||50.8 mm|
What is the 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D, 60 X-weight, 2 in x 1 in, 100 ea/Case?
The 3M™ Cloth Spiral Band 341D is a sanding accessory designed to fit onto straight or right angle tools with spindles.
Can the band be used on metal surfaces?
Yes, this spiral band can be safely used on various metals including carbon steel and stainless steel.
How many bands are included per case?
Each case includes one hundred (100) individual spiral bands for easy replacement when needed.
Is this product durable enough for heavy-duty use?
This cloth spiral band is made from premium materials to ensure that it can withstand heavy usage without breaking down prematurely.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_cartridge rolls
- Safety Data Sheet