II Machine Polish removes microfine scratches, swirl marks, light oxidation and other minor or everyday surface imperfections and returns car surfaces to a flawless, wet look shine. It is an excellent product to use following fine-grade sanding and requires only light to medium pressure for immaculate results.
- Machine polish removes compound swirls from clear coat and delivers a high gloss, smooth surface finish
- Excels at removing minor surface imperfections such as small scratches, swirl marks after compounding, and water spots
- Designed for use on OEM and aftermarket automotive paints
- Requires only light to medium pressure and minimum effort
- Recommended for use with 3M™ Foam Polishing Pads on a rotary buffer or polisher
What is the 3M™ Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish used for?
The 3M™ Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish, 05929, is a special formulation that effectively removes compound swirl marks and other minor surface defects while producing a high-gloss finish on automotive painted surfaces.
How should I use this product?
Apply the machine polish with a wool pad to remove swirls or light scratches. You can also apply it by hand using an applicator pad in case you only need to correct small areas. It works best when applied after compounding or blending.
Is this product safe for all types of paint finishes?
Yes! This product is safe on all types of clear coats, as well as fiberglass gelcoat, marine topcoats and more.
3M™ Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish works wonders as a microfine scratch remover, eliminating compound swirl marks, light oxidation, and other minor surface imperfections. This polish is a favorite among automotive and marine professionals and is specially formulated for use after rubbing compound or similar fine-grade sanding. Its fast-working formula is perfect for polishing harder surfaces and for jobs where speed and quality are both important.
Our polish is excellent for use on paint, fiberglass, and gelcoats of all colors. Its fast-working formula requires only light to medium pressure for a high-gloss, polished finish before waxing. It is versatile and can be used on boats, cars, trucks, RVs, and more. For best results, use with 3M™ Wool Polishing Pads or 3M™ Foam Polishing Pads.
- Microfine scratch remover
- Eliminates compound swirl marks, light oxidation, and other minor surface imperfections
- Fast-working formula
- Excellent for use on paint, fiberglass, and gelcoats of all colors
- Requires only light to medium pressure for a high-gloss, polished finish before waxing
- Versatile and can be used on boats, cars, trucks, RVs, and more
- For best results, use with 3M™ Wool Polishing Pads or 3M™ Foam Polishing Pads