Featuring premium grade aluminum oxide on sturdy cotton backing, our 3M™ Cloth RX Slashed Segment 341D is ideal for sanding the outside diameter of cylinders, to remove rough areas and set a grain finish on many different types of metal surfaces. Primarily used for setting the grain on contoured metal parts, it is commonly used to finish large pieces such as carbon steel pipes and stainless steel tanks.
- Custom segments offer conformability for rotary sanding on radiuses and contours
- Coated abrasive flaps perform light stock removal, deburring, finishing and blending, and setting a grain finish
- Heavyweight cotton cloth provides durability for high-production applications
- Premium grade aluminum oxide delivers a fast cut
- Plastic base slides easily into a 3M™ RX Aluminum Hub (sold separately) with a teardrop designed slot
|Width||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Length||4 in||101.6 mm|
What is the 3M™ Cloth RX Slashed Segment 341D used for?
The 3M™ Cloth RX Slashed Segment 341D is designed to be used for sanding and finishing operations.
Can you tell me more about its specifications?
Sure! The product has dimensions of 4 inches by 1 inch, with a P240 X-weight. Each case comes with a total of 30 units.
How does this product compare to similar products in the market?
Our customers have consistently given positive feedback on the high-quality finish that this product provides. Additionally, its durability allows it to last longer than many other competitors in the market.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Safety Inserts_3m radial segme
- Safety Data Sheet