3M™ Extended Range 5' Disk Markers are not for direct buried applications and provide an easy, accurate method of locating flush mounted facilities which become covered by backfill or other obstructions, such as snow or vegetation.
- Locates flush-mounted facilities which have become covered by backfill
- Offers easy marking of buried lines
- Passive antenna encased in orange water-resistant polyethylene shell
- Withstands a temperature range of -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C)
- Works without any external power source
What is the range of the 3M™ Disk Marker 1415-XR/ID?
The 3M™ Disk Marker 1415-XR/ID has a range of up to 5 feet.
Is the marker suitable for direct burial?
No, it is not recommended to directly bury the marker as it is intended for gas applications only.
How many markers come in each case?
Each case contains 210 disk markers which can be used in identifying various underground pipelines and utilities.
The 3M™ Disk Marker
The 3M™ Disk Marker is a convenient and precise solution for locating flush mounted facilities that may become covered by backfill. It is designed to be easily attached to the underside of non-metallic lids or covers over flush mounted facilities like hand holes, manholes, and other grade level enclosures during construction and maintenance.
Please note that the Disk Markers are not suitable for direct burial.