The Gradation Series works harmoniously with its setting to maximize available light. A space where light is not only welcomed, but encouraged, ensuring privacy is kept without creating a sense of closure. With a variety of configurations to capture your privacy and design needs, the range of patterns deliver a simple elegance while enhancing space and natural light into your built environment.
- Provides a gradation of light transmission to control your level of privacy through glass
- Each gradation design ranges from high transparency for more natural light to high opacity for privacy
- Center gradation designs provide privacy in the middle of your glass
- Available in a variety of subtle gradation patterns and textures in neutral colors
- Single (S) gradation designs provide privacy from the bottom of the glass
- Privacy (PR) gradation designs have a larger gradation area for more privacy coverage
|Width||50 in||1270 mm|
|Length||98.4 ft||30 m|
|Thickness||1.969 mil||50 micro|
What is 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Gradation SH2FGCN?
3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Gradation SH2FGCN is a frosted film that provides privacy and aesthetic appeal for glass partitions, doors, windows and more.
What color is the Cloud Narrow finish?
The Cloud Narrow finish of the 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Gradation SH2FGCN is white.
How wide and long is one roll of 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Gradation SH2FGCN in Cloud Narrow?
One roll of 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Gradation SH2FGCN in Cloud Narrow measures at a width of 50 inches and length of approximately 98.4 feet (30 meters).
Can this be used for outdoor applications as well?
No, the product may not perform or adhere correctly if applied to exterior surfaces or exposed to direct sunlight.
Is it easy to remove after application?
Yes, it can be removed relatively easily without damaging your glass surface up to three years after installation using industry-standard removal techniques. However please note that removing these films from tempered glass could potentially cause minor scratches in certain situations.
Enhance the look of your plain glass with 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes. These decorative glass and window films are designed to capture the look of cut or texturized glass at a fraction of the cost.
With FASARA™ Glass Finishes, you can easily tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses. These films are constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials, ensuring long-lasting use.
Applying FASARA™ Glass Finishes is a breeze, thanks to 3M's expertise in adhesives. You can expect fast, accurate, beautiful, and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.Key Features:
- Transform plain glass into a decorative piece
- Flexible privacy options
- Easy to apply
- Durable and flexible polyester materials