3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes are decorative glass finishes available in 50+ designs. These decorative finishes can be used to control light and privacy while enhancing interiors aesthetics. FASARA provides the advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, and textured glass at a fraction of the cost.
- Designed to diffuse light through glass with a textured embossed surface pattern
- Developed to let in more natural light while maintaining a level of privacy
- Available in a variety of patterned surface textures in clear or neutral colors
|Width||48 in||1219 mm|
|Length||98.4 ft||30 m|
|Thickness||1.969 mil||50 micro|
What are the dimensions of the 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Emboss SH2CHMAL, Cross Hairline Matte, Light Gray?
The dimensions of this product are 48 inches wide and 98.4 feet long.
What type of finish does the 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Emboss SH2CHMAL have?
This product has a cross hairline matte finish in light gray which provides privacy, while still allowing natural sunlight to enter into a space.
Is installation difficult for this product?
Not at all! The installation process is very simple and can be done by anyone without experience. We provide detailed instructions with every order.
Enhance the look of your plain glass with 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes. These decorative glass and window films are designed to capture the look of cut or texturized glass at a fraction of the cost.
With FASARA™ Glass Finishes, you can easily tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses. These films are constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials, ensuring long-lasting use.
Applying FASARA™ Glass Finishes is a breeze, thanks to 3M's expertise in adhesives. You can expect fast, accurate, beautiful, and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.
Upgrade the aesthetics of your space with 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes today!
- Transform plain glass into cut or texturized glass at a fraction of the cost
- Tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses
- Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials
- Easy and accurate application to a variety of glass substrates