Max Hold Waterproof bandages for up to 48 Hour hold.
- Max Hold design stays on until you take it off for up to 48 hours
- Comfortable, low-profile film fits close to the skin
- Helps waterproof, dirtproof, and germproof your wounds
- Contours to hard-to-fit places, like heels, the hand, knees, and fingers
- Thin and clear so you hardly notice it’s there
- Stays on when handwashing or showering
- Flexible construction for lasting comfort
- A great addition to any first aid kit
Are the 3M Nexcare Max Hold Waterproof Bandages suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes! These bandages are made with a hypoallergenic adhesive that is gentle on your skin.
How long do these waterproof bandages stay on?
The unique shape and material of our Nexcare Max Hold Waterproof Bandages allow them to stay securely in place for up to 48 hours, even while showering or swimming.
Can these bandages be used for wounds on my hands or feet?
Absolutely! The one size design (1.25 in x 2.5 in) makes them versatile enough to use on multiple parts of the body, including fingers, toes and other areas that tend to move around frequently.
Nexcare™ Max Hold Waterproof Bandages
Don’t let a cut, scrape, or blister slow you down. Live your life to the max with Nexcare™ Max Hold Waterproof Bandages. These bandages are perfect for any adventure, whether you’re hiking, skateboarding, or rock climbing. They hold securely for up to 48 hours, so you can keep going strong.
Max Hold Bandages are tough but discreet. They flex, contour, and seal out water, dirt, and germs with every move. Featuring a protective center surrounded by durable film, these first aid bandages stay on for up to 48 hours.
Make sure you’re always prepared with Nexcare™ Max Hold Waterproof Bandages. They’re a tough addition to your first aid kit.