Dust extraction meets industry-leading cut-rate in 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W. This premium sanding disc features a unique abrasive pattern on a net backing that allows for virtually dust-free sanding, with legendary 3M Precision-Shaped Grain technology. You’ll finish more parts per disc with less dust in the environment, boosting productivity without sacrificing dust extraction.
- Premium net disc allows for virtually dust-free sanding
- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain arranged in a unique pattern delivers industry-leading cut-rate and long life
- Part of the 3M Xtract™ Clean Sanding Solutions, the ultimate in dust removal and performance
- Allows for a cleaner work environment than traditional discs with dust extraction holes
- Hook-and-loop backing for quick and easy disc changes
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications including stock removal and fine finishing
- Available in a range of grades from 80+ to 320+
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
What is the 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc made of?
The 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc is made of premium abrasives that include our proprietary ceramic grain and an improved fiber backing.
What does NH mean in the product description?
NH means "no hole" which indicates that this disc doesn't have any holes for dust extraction.
Can I use this on my hand-held electric sander?
Yes, the 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc can be used with most hand-held electric sanders. Just make sure to use a back-up pad designed specifically for your tool to ensure proper attachment and optimal performance.
Do you offer discounts if we buy in bulk quantity?
We appreciate your interest in buying from us! Please get in touch with one of our authorized distributors or sales representatives near you so they can assist you with pricing and availability information on purchasing these discs by bulk quantities.
How many pieces come inside each case of this product type?
The 3M Xtractâ„¢ Cubitronâ„¢ II Net Disc comes as a pack size containing fifty (50) pieces per inner, three hundred (300) per case.