Get outstanding performance at an affordable price with 3M™ Blue Net Discs – the best-performing net abrasives disc for value-focused pros. 3M™ Blue Net Discs are built with an engineered ceramic-mineral blend of abrasives to deliver a faster cut rate and longer sheet life than other leading brands' net discs in their class. You'll see excellent dust removal when used with dust extraction.
- Spend less time sanding and less time changing discs with 3M™ Blue Net Discs, the new superstar in sanding discs for value-focused shops.
- Available in grades from 80 to 320, in 3-inch, 5-inch, 6-inch and 8-inch diameters they'll help you work faster from stripping to paint prep. They work existing dust extraction systems, providing a performance and durability upgrade for central vac systems, portable dust extractors, and sanders with self-generating vacuum.
- Built with an engineered ceramic-mineral blend that cuts faster and lasts longer than other net abrasives in their class. They are balanced for maximum abrasive performance for cut, life and dust extraction.
- 3M™ Blue Net Discs are the best performing net discs in their class, they deliver the cut, life, and dust extraction businesses need to fuel productivity and boost efficiency.
- 3M™ Hookit™ hook and loop attachment makes changing discs fast and easy, allowing a technican to save a partially-used disc and reinstall it later.
- Built with an engineered ceramic-mineral blend that cuts at least 30% faster and lasts at least 30% longer than other net abrasives. It is balanced for maximum abrasive performance in its class for cut, life and dust extraction.
- 3M™ Blue Net discs provide excellent dust removal when used on new or existing dust extraction systems – a performance and durability upgrade for central vac systems, portable dust extractors, and sanders with self-generating vacuum.
- Prolong the life of your sander's backup pad and maintain consistent attachment with the use of a protection pad or pad saver.
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment makes changing discs fast and easy.
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
What is 3M™ Blue Net Disc 36432?
3M™ Blue Net Disc 36432 is an abrasive disc made of aluminum oxide mineral with a unique net design that allows for dust-free, consistent finishing. It comes in a job pack of six discs per pack and there are one hundred packs per case.
What kind of finish does the Blue Net Disc leave on surfaces?
The Blue Net Disc leaves behind smooth finishes with minimal grit scratch patterns.
Can I use this product for both wet and dry sanding applications?
Yes, you can use this product both ways.
In what sizes are the Blue Net Discs available?
The blue net discs are available in several sizes ranging from 5 to 8 inches in diameter.
You'll be wowed by how they cut faster and last longer than other net discs in their class. Plus, you'll be impressed by the price. 3M™ Blue Net Abrasives leave compromise in the dust.
Speaking of dust, no net abrasive is better at maximizing your dust extractor's performance. Whether you've got a central vac, a mobile dust extractor, or a sander with self-generating vacuum – these discs help minimize dust on you work surface and in the environment.
Available in grades from 80 to 240, in 2- 5-, 6- and 8-inch diameters they'll help you work faster on jobs from metal stripping to paint prep.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Brochures_3m festool total aut