Get outstanding performance at an affordable price with 3M™ Blue Net Discs – the best-performing net abrasives disc for value-focused pros. 3M™ Blue Net Discs are built with an engineered ceramic-mineral blend of abrasives to deliver a faster cut rate and longer disc life than other leading brands' net discs in their class. You'll see excellent dust removal when used with dust extraction.
- Spend less time sanding and less time changing discs with 3M™ Blue Net Discs, the new superstar in sanding discs for value-focused shops.
- Available in grades from 80 to 320, in 3-inch, 5-inch, 6-inch and 8-inch diameters they'll help you work faster from stripping to paint prep. They work existing dust extraction systems, providing a performance and durability upgrade for central vac systems, portable dust extractors, and sanders with self-generating vacuum.
- Built with an engineered ceramic-mineral blend that cuts faster and lasts longer than other net abrasives in their class. They are balanced for maximum abrasive performance for cut, life and dust extraction.
- 3M™ Blue Net Discs are the best performing net discs in their class, they deliver the cut, life, and dust extraction businesses need to fuel productivity and boost efficiency.
- 3M™ Hookit™ hook and loop attachment makes changing discs fast and easy, allowing a technican to save a partially-used disc and reinstall it later.
- Built with an engineered ceramic-mineral blend that cuts at least 30% faster and lasts at least 30% longer than other net abrasives. It is balanced for maximum abrasive performance in its class for cut, life and dust extraction.
- 3M™ Blue Net discs provide excellent dust removal when used on new or existing dust extraction systems – a performance and durability upgrade for central vac systems, portable dust extractors, and sanders with self-generating vacuum.
- Prolong the life of your sander's backup pad and maintain consistent attachment with the use of a protection pad or pad saver.
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment makes changing discs fast and easy.
|Diameter||6 in||152.4 mm|
What makes the 3M™ Blue Net Disc Roll 36421 unique?
The 3M™ Blue Net Disc Roll is made with an open web construction that resists loading and promotes consistent cutting. It also has a blue net design that provides better visibility during the sanding process.
Can it be used on different types of surfaces?
Yes! The 3M™ Blue Net Disc Roll can be used on a variety of surfaces including metal, plastics, fiberglass, as well as paints and primers.
How many discs come in each roll and case?
Each roll contains 100 discs while each case contains eight rolls for a total of 800 discs.
What is the grit level of these discs?
This particular product has a grit level of 120 which makes it ideal for sanding areas before painting or applying primer, removing rust from metal surfaces or mild cleaning tasks which require removal of paint coatings or corrosion
. Is there any special equipment required to use these discs?
. You will need to have either orbital sander with matching pad size (6 inches) or random orbital sander along with appropriate backing pad in order to attach this abrasive disc properly.
You'll be wowed by the cut rate – at least 30 percent faster – and amazed at the disc life - at least 30 percent longer than other net discs. And you’ll be impressed by the price, less than many of the discs 3M™ Blue Net Abrasives leave in the dust.
Speaking of dust - no net abrasive is better at maximizing your dust extractor’s performance. Whether you’ve got a central vac, a mobile dust extractor, or a sander with self-generating vacuum – these discs help minimize dust on you work surface and the environment.
Available in grades from 80 to 320, in 5-, 6- and 8-inch diameters (127-, 152- and 203-mm diameters) they'll help you work faster from stripping to paint prep.
Brochures, Catalogs & Data Sheets
- Pdf Flyers_3m blue net abrasives 3