|Part Number||ULTRA PPD 3.0|
|Product Number||ULTRA PPD 1.5|
3M™ Fire Barrier Plastic Pipe Device is designed for 6" non-metallic pipe in new and retrofit through penetration installations. This one-piece metal collar assembly is designed to fit smoothly around the pipe with no assembly required, and provides anchor tabs for stability. It is firestop tested up to 2 hours in tested and listed systems.
- Tested up to 2 hours in accordance with ASTM E814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC-S115
- Designed for non-metallic pipes
- One-piece metal construction requires no assembly
- Tabs let installers anchor penetrations to slabs quickly and permanently
|Diameter||3 in||76 mm|
What is 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device ULTRA-PPD3 used for?
The 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device ULTRA-PPD3 is a firestop device that surrounds plastic pipes, preventing the spread of flames and smoke in case of a fire. It's specifically designed to be used in penetrations through fire-rated floors or walls.
Can the 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device ULTRA-PPD3 be reused after being exposed to fire?
No, once a ULTRA-PPD device has been exposed to high temperatures during a fire event it should not be re-installed.
How many devices are included per package of 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device ULTRA-PPD3?
Each package contains ten (10) devices with nominal pipe size of 79mm implemented over Type CPVC piping up to maximum diameter Ø114 mm fitting like elbow/tees etc., commonly found plumbing applications.
The 3M™ Fire Barrier Plastic Pipe Device
The 3M™ Fire Barrier Plastic Pipe Device is a one piece metal collar assembly encasing 3M's heat-expanding 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra GS material. It is designed to firestop up to nominal 3" diameter non-metallic pipes, cables, and combos in both new and retrofit installations.
This product has been tested and listed, achieving up to 3-hour fire protection in various systems. It provides reliable firestop capabilities, ensuring the safety of your installations.
- One piece metal collar assembly
- Encases 3M's heat-expanding 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra GS material
- Firestops up to nominal 3" diameter non-metallic pipes, cables, and combos
- Suitable for new and retrofit installations
- Achieves up to 3-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems