|Part Number||ULTRA PPD 4.0|
|Product Number||ULTRA PPD 1.5|
3M™ Fire Barrier Plastic Pipe Device is designed for 6" non-metallic pipe in new and retrofit through penetration installations. This one-piece metal collar assembly is designed to fit smoothly around the pipe with no assembly required, and provides anchor tabs for stability. It is firestop tested up to 2 hours in tested and listed systems.
- Tested up to 2 hours in accordance with ASTM E814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC-S115
- Designed for non-metallic pipes
- One-piece metal construction requires no assembly
- Tabs let installers anchor penetrations to slabs quickly and permanently
|Diameter||4 in||102 mm|
What is the 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device ULTRA-PPD4 used for?
The 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device ULTRA-PPD4 is designed to protect plastic pipes that penetrate through fire-rated floors and walls.
Is the device suitable for outdoor use?
No, this device is intended only for indoor use where a fire rating is required.
Can the device be removed/reused after installation?
No, once installed it cannot be removed or reused. You will need to replace it if you need to remove a pipe.
How many devices are included in one box?
There are ten (10) devices per case of the 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra Plastic Pipe Device ULTRA-PPD4.
The 3M™ Fire Barrier Plastic Pipe Device
The 3M™ Fire Barrier Plastic Pipe Device is a one piece metal collar assembly encasing 3M's heat-expanding 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra GS material. It is designed to firestop up to nominal 4" diameter non-metallic pipes, cables, and combos in both new and retrofit installations.
This product has been tested and listed, achieving up to 3-hour fire protection in various systems. It provides reliable firestop capabilities, ensuring the safety of your installations.
- One piece metal collar assembly
- Encases 3M's heat-expanding 3M™ Fire Barrier Ultra GS material
- Firestops up to nominal 4" diameter non-metallic pipes, cables, and combos
- Suitable for new and retrofit installations
- Achieves up to 3-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems