3M™ Elite Orbital Sanders deliver professional performance for flat finishing and sealer sanding operations, hour after hour in high-production industrial environments. Options available in non-vacuum, central vacuum and self-generated vacuum models.
- Ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding with access to tight corners
- Precision-balanced steel workings and a powerful motor provide high performance with less vibration
- Extended curved wrist support, 3M™ Gripping Material, and recessed lever provide maximum comfort and control during prolonged use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
What is the benefit of using 3M™ Orbital Sander - Elite Series 28528?
The 3M™ Orbital Sander - Elite Series 28528 is designed to provide a consistently smooth finish, with its large orbit and central vacuum system helping improve dust collection.
How big is this sander?
This sander has dimensions of 70 mm x198 mm, making it easy to handle for extended periods of time.
Is this item for sale in stores only or can I purchase it online?
You can purchase the 3M™ Orbital Sander - Elite Series 28528 both online and in store from authorized dealers.
Can you tell me about the warranty on this tool?
The sander comes backed by a one-year warranty covering any defects or issues you may encounter.
High Performance, Superior Ergonomics
Designed with the operator in mind, 3M™ Elite Orbital Sanders are loaded with ergonomic features that decrease work strain and improve productivity.
Wrist and hand support:
- Extended curved wrist rest reduces stress on hand and wrist and provides additional leverage
- Recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator's palm
- Three grip sizes enable operator preference. The grip diameter on the tool is 2-3/4" with two additional grip sizes available (diameters of 2-1/2" and 3" sold separately)
- The rubber grip absorbs and reduces vibration and features 3M™ Gripping Material for a stronger grip and more control with less effort
- Durable composite cover extends to the base to absorb vibration and keeps tools in service by preventing cracked housings
Enhanced safety features:
- Internal muffler protects operator hearing and will not break off
- Convenient thumb-controlled speed dial reduces inadvertent speed changes